Saturday, March 23, 2013

TAPPING THROUGH HOLY WEEK

As many of you know I am a minister. This coming week is Holy Week in the Christian tradition, and it is a time of deep reflection and renewal. I often note to colleagues that it is the (cue echo effect)
MOST DRAMATIC WEEK OF THE YEAR! Passions run high in the stories associated with this week. Elation, disappointment, anticipation, betrayal, grief, elation, confusion, all play a part.
I would like to take the spiritual opportunity of this week to offer some tapping prayers associated with the feelings that many of share around the particular scenes in the saga. I will post my reflections here, on fb and twitter. I hope that you will let me know how the prayers worked for you.

Following Holy Week I will do my best to provide you with a Tuesday Tapping  and Thursday Thumping blog each week. They will both be of a spiritual nature and follow the format of the prayers I post during Holy Week. The names are just for alliteration purposes (lol).  If I am going to spread the Good News of tapping prayer, I have to be better about getting it out to as many people as possible. Please feel free to hold me to my goal (yes, this is permission to bug me if I don't get something out each week!).

Thanks for reading, and praying, and helping me spread the word.

Peace,
todd

No comments:

Post a Comment